Monday, July 23, 2012

A decade of Livvi Lu!

I don't write much on this blog anymore (something I should probably remedy), but special occasions call for  special blog posts.

This darling girl came into the world at around 12:30 p.m. on this date 10 years ago.  In honor of her reaching her double digits, I present to you 10 reasons I love Olivia Grace Reynolds:


1.  The girl is smart as a whip.  She gave me a run for my money in a game of Boggle recently.  She scares me a little.

2.  She's quick with the come-backs.

3.  She's a snuggly girl.  I love a good Livvi snuggle.

4.  She writes hilarious short stories and can make them up on a moment's notice.

5.  She is a great helper.  She will always jump up and volunteer when something needs to be done.

6.  Sense of humor.  If you know this kid, you know what I mean.  There's nothing more I need to say here.

7.  Girl's got rhythm.  She loves to shake her little tooshy for us.

8.  She can be sassy, but she is also very kind-hearted and tries to look out for the feelings of others.

9.  She is great at rewriting the lyrics to songs and making up her own.  She is constantly surprising me with how creative she can be.

10.  She is beautiful inside and out.

Picture overload warning!  These are some of my favorites of her.  I wish I had some of her baby pics on my computer but I don't.  











Happy #10, Livvi Lu!  We love you and miss you and can't wait for you to come back home and keep us entertained!

5 comments:

Rick Carpenter said...

I love that girl. As weird as she can be sometimes, she is amazingly smart and funny.

Alyssa said...

Happy birthday, Livvi!!!!!! I hope you are celebrating (and being celebrated!) today! Hope it's a happy one for you! Love you! Miss you!

Linda M Rivers said...

Happy birthday Livi. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Krista said...

Happy happy birthday Liv!! I remember turning 10--it was a great year! I hope you have a great day...even though you're away from your mom and Rick.

Jen said...

Adorable! She is quite the kid. I always remember how she introduced Brynn to "hamster in a cup," while eating dinner at your home one night. Hilarious!
Happy Birthday Livvi :)