Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Post-Halloween Randomness

I may need to switch to a slightly darker make-up foundation.  This morning, instead of Nancy Grace, I saw Edward Cullen in the mirror.  No, really.


I love it when I send someone a heartfelt, personal email telling them how much I admire their hard work in accomplishing something and I go on for like eight sentences and I get the reply:  “Thanks.”

I have a gift for getting in the checkout line behind the 85 year old lady who’s using a debit card for the first time in her life.

My kids are officially addicted to the show, “I Shouldn’t Be Alive.”   Apparently I’m raising children who are fascinated by half ripped-off thighs and blood-filled abdominal cavities.  Thank you, Netflix streaming.


I’ve come to the conclusion that college girls use campus restrooms for primping more than for peeing.

I’ve probably taken thousands of showers in my lifetime.  So how come when I get in, the water temp is ALWAYS wrong?


If you've ever wondered if it's possible to experience withdrawal headaches just THINKING about giving up sugar and white flour, trust me:  IT IS.    



3 comments:

Heather Henry said...

Kids are drawn to that sort of stuff. Read Ogden Nash's poem, Don't Cry Darling, It's Blood Alright. He'll tell you. Your blog is very random and interesting, just like you. :)

jennawinters said...

I LOVE THAT SHOW TOO. It's amazing because it totally motivates me to be prepared. So am I prepared? No. I just think about it a lot. From what I can see, you have got the whole beautiful thing going on so you could wear whatever foundation and still be hot!

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.