Friday, April 9, 2010

Pollyanna Day 4

I'm tired.  More like exhausted.  So, as for what I'm thankful for today:





It's over.  This week, the insanely busy winter semester, the annual department awards luncheon of which I am in charge (aka, the bane of my existence over the last 3 months).  All of it's over and I'm headed out of town with my kids to end their spring break on a happy note and  hopefully recharge my battery a bit.  My children have spent the last couple of hours beating each other up and playing "Who can make a sibling cry first by annoying the crap out of them?"  Gosh oh gee how I love that game.  Time to get out of town.  Poolside and 80 degrees:  Here. I. Come.

p.s.  On that note, I'll have to write down my Pollyanna items on actual paper with an actual pen over the next couple of days and catch up when I return on Monday night.  I won't have a computer with me and I don't plan to do much blogging (translation:  ANY blogging) while I'm doing my battery recharging business.

7 comments:

Aaron said...

Enjoy your relaxation time at the pool! I look forward to reading more Pollyanna items.

BossyMommy said...

Aaron! Where the heck did you come from? I didn't think you were still around! Nice to hear from you. How's your life?

Aaron said...

Hey Jacey! I'm living in Kansas City and working extra hours to keep up with support payments and so forth. I haven't had a lot of free time lately for activities like locking myself in empty office spaces. :-)

BossyMommy said...

Well that's good news. And what's with your profile pic? Reminds me of...well...I'm not sure WHAT it reminds me of.

Aaron said...

Ummm...thanks?

BossyMommy said...

Aaron...I apparently don't have a good email for you. Will you send it to me? bossymommy@comcast.net. Thanks!

Aaron said...

Certainly :-)